In honor of the 4th of July, of course. Impress your guests by bringing out this pie after the cookout is done.
- 1 cup honey
- 1/4 cup plus 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 4 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons raspberry gelatin
- 1 pint fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked. Do a search on our site for the recipe.
- 1 pint fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 pint whipping cream
Carefully spread strawberry mixture over cream cheese layer. Chill for at least 4 hours.