Get lost in our giant corn maze with three games to choose from. The corn maze is 30 acres, with over 8 miles of trails. Entrance to the maze is included in a Fall Festival admission ticket.
How to Play
- You will be given a punch card at the ticket booth that will include a photograph and a map of the maze.
- The maze is divided into four sections; they will be indicated on your punch card. Do one section or complete all four!
- There are six checkpoints hidden in each of the three larger sections of the maze, totaling 18 checkpoints.
- Each checkpoint has a map of the maze with a unique hole punch attached to the map.
- The goal is to find all 18 checkpoints, but it is not required. You may exit from a designated location at any time.
- Farm Scene Tracks is in the fourth, smaller trail. It is designed for children ages 2-8 years old. This year it can be found in upper left hand corner of the bottom field.